13 Jun Building the Blueprint
This week is round 2 of joy. This week we get a little clearer about what you can do to begin the process of “doing the work” to manifest joy and happiness.
Episode 67 “Possessing the Secret of Joy”: https://www.buzzsprout.com/851650/8641891-possessing-the-secret-of-joy.mp3?download=true
Five tips for beginning the journey to joy (Self-Awareness Work):
- Check in with yourself: Is it time to bring someone else in to help you deal with your feelings? Do you have a supportive environment to process any feelings that can be holding you back?
- Begin to look at what happiness/recognition/love/joy looks like for you: This is your time to define what this feels like. What affirms you? Check out the ” Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman : https://www.5lovelanguages.com
- You have to put it into practice: You need to be willing to look at the areas of your life that don’t make you happy and/or bring you joy and start making adjustments.Check out the “Year of Yes” by Shonda Rhimes: https://www.amazon.com/Year-Yes-Dance-Stand-Person/dp/1476777128
- You have to be your greatest cheerleader: You must be able to speak over yourself. This is going to help you stay focused as you’re moving through the challenges that life will throw at you.
- Accountability: Use your voice to make sure that when you’re not feeling affirmed, that you take steps to correct it. This is done through love with a desire to manifest growth.
Contact information for Pamela & The Well Done Life Podcast:
Please reach out and share your feedback on this week’s episode or topics that you would like covered 🙂
Email: [email protected]