16 May How Is Your Mental Health?
This week we’re talking about the power of a sleep routine, mental health awareness month, vulnerability and empathy. There’s lots on the agenda. Let’s create some magic!!
My Sleep Routine:
- I will not do any work (personal or professional) past 8pm.
- No eating past 8pm
- I have low/medium bright lights on in my room when I’m getting ready for bed
- The television must go off at 10pm during the week and 11pm on the weekend
- My cell phone is set to do not disturb at 10pm
- Comfortable pajamas are a must
- Lots of pillows and my favorite blanket
Arianna Huffington’s book about the power of sleep on our health and professional lives called The Sleep Revolution: https://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Revolution-Transforming-Your-Night/dp/110190402X
Tarana Burke and Brene’ Brown’s book on vulnerability, shame resilience, and the Black experience called You Are Your Best Thing: https://www.amazon.com/You-Your-Best-Thing-Vulnerability/dp/0593243625
Contact information for Pamela & The Well Done Life Podcast:
Please reach out and share your feedback on this week’s episode or topics that you would like covered 🙂
Email: [email protected]